It’s that time of the year again, Halloween time. It’s time to dust off those fun costumes and bring out the yummy treats. Whether you prefer tricks or treats, it’s a fun time for everyone in the family to get out to make some new friends and load up on delicious treats.
We, at Two Men And A Truck, love Halloween because we get to showcase and participate in our annual tradition of making boxtumes! What might you ask is a boxtume? Well, it’s a costume make out of our boxes, of course! This year, we decided to make the Paw Patrol gang, Marshall, Chase, and Rocky.
Steps to make the boxtumes:
• First, I found some templates for the badges and the wheels
• Next, I found some inspirations online for ideas on how to make each of their accessories.
• Then, I moved onto cutting and trimming all the accessories to prepare for each of the costumes.
• Subsequently, I cut out the boxes for fit a person inside.
• Finally, I glued the accessories onto the boxtumes and added ribbons for the shoulder straps.
We can’t wait to show them off at one of the local Trunk and Treat next Friday. Meet us at Our Savior Lutheran Academy, October 27th from 5PM-7PM. We can’t wait to meet you and give you some yummy treats!
For your boxtume needs, feel free to give us a call at 615-248-6288. We will even deliver the boxes you need right to your doorsteps for free! We would love to help you out with any boxes or moving needs to make your holidays stress-free! Check out our website for more information on other services we offer.