This Fall, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Mesa is partnering with local businesses to collect needed supplies for Friends For Life Animal Rescue – a no-kill, volunteer-run non-profit animal shelter in Gilbert, Arizona. Friends For Life provides food, shelter, medical care, foster and adoption services for homeless dogs and cats in the East Valley.
Can you help homeless pets in the East Valley?
Simply purchase one or more needed items and leave them in a Movers For Mutts collection box (scroll down for locations).
Collection sites by address:
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Mesa – 1916 S. Gilbert Rd., Mesa, AZ 85204
- Friends for Life Animal Rescue – 142 W. Vaughn Ave., Gilbert, AZ 85233
- American Family Insurance, Laci Alvarado Agency – 7165 E University Dr #164, Mesa, AZ 85207
- Azul at Spectrum Apartments – 3134 S Market St., Gilbert, AZ 85295
- Borrego at Spectrum Apartments – 3004 S Market St, Gilbert, AZ 85295
- Dobson Ranch Library – 2425 S Dobson Rd., Mesa, AZ 85202
- The Edge at Lyon’s Gate Apartments – 3301 E. Ray Rd., Gilbert, AZ 85296
- Gilbert Town Commons – 1000 S. Gilbert Rd., Gilbert, AZ 85296
- Higley Road Pet Clinic – 866 N Higley Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85234
- Mesa Red Mountain Library – 635 N Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85205
- Nothing Bundt Cakes – 2285 E. Baseline Rd. #103, Gilbert, AZ 85234
- San Clemente at Power Ranch – 7640 S Power Rd., Gilbert, AZ 85297
- Sonoma Landing Apartments – 4776 E Guadalupe Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85234
- VCA Animal Referral & Emergency Center of AZ – 1648 N Country Club Dr., Mesa, AZ 85201
- Vistara at Santan Village – 1725 S Coronado Rd., Gilbert, AZ 85295
- Check back – there’s more to come!
Can you help by hosting a collection box at your business? Please email Jennifer for more information.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is the first and largest franchised moving company in the United States. We serve the Mesa, Phoenix, and Tucson, Arizona areas. Let us help move you forward too! For more helpful tips and information on moving services, subscribe to our blog or like us on Facebook: TMT Mesa – TMT North Phoenix – TMT Tucson.