Traditionally, the holidays are a cherished time spent with family and friends. For children of military families, this can be a difficult time due to the deployment of one or both of their parents. At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®, we appreciate our servicemen and women, and want to do what we can to make the holidays better for their families.
This Fall, our North Phoenix and Tucson locations will be organizing a toy drive for kids in local military families. We will be working with the AZ Military Assistance Mission to collect toys for children ranging from babies to teens at Luke Air Force Base, Tucson Air National Guard, and Davis Monthan Air Force Base. For many of these kids, these will be the only toys they receive this holiday.
We are looking for businesses that can do any of the following:
○ Host a collection box (boxes will be delivered mid-September and picked up just after Thanksgiving)
○ Give a monetary donation of $500, $100 or even just $25 – every little bit counts!
○ Provide prizes for drawings
○ Provide a location for and/or sponsor a collection event
○ Post and repost on social media to help spread the word
○ Any other way you can think of to help!
If you own or manage a local business who can help by hosting a donation box, please email Jennifer Merkel or call 480-804-0900.
Check back for blog updates on our toy drive!
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is the first and largest franchised moving company in the United States. We serve the Mesa/Gilbert, Phoenix, and Tucson, Arizona areas. Let us help move you forward too! For more helpful tips and information on moving services, subscribe to our blog or like us on Facebook: TMT Mesa – TMT North Phoenix – TMT Tucson.